The publication ERP News provided a summary of their predictions in 2021 for ERP solutions. The author argues that “inflexible solutions are capable of slowing down the digital transformation of a business.”
With the growing marketplace of solutions, comprehensive ERP’s are no longer just for big business. It’s common for small-scale businesses to leverage these solutions to help them deal with and manage growth.
According to the publication, the top trends will be:
- Cloud acceleration—cloud-based solutions reduce the need for expensive hardware and startup costs.
- Real-time data—improve consumer experience and streamline business decision-making.
- Integration of IoT—integration with sensors and machines to leverage automation.
- Mobile Application— improve workflow and access with mobile interfaces.
- Personalized solutions—one size does not fit all!
- AI integration—reduce load time, errors, and create workflows with AI options.
- Digital marketing—integration with web and social media for real-time analytics and publishing.