WMS – Warehouse Management System
Sigma Commerce’s Warehouse Management System is a flexible and integrated system with full end-to-end management of the order fulfillment process.
This comprehensive warehouse and inventory management system automates and records all warehouse management functions, such as picking, value-added processing, packing, shipping, and inventory control, and is customizable to your warehouse.
Reduce costs and increase productivity with real-time inventory visibility. Address your business’ changing needs with the ability to innovate to maintain efficiencies!
- Handles inbound product – receiving, stocking, and inspection
- Work orders and personalization
- Inventory monitoring
- Configurable put-away logic
- WYSIWYG warehouse layout planner
- Powerful warehouse solution without being overwhelming
- Control pick release and fulfillment operation using comprehensive, rules-based wave planning
- Choose zone picking or batch/cart picking
- Create assemblies with ease
- Create simple picking using batch fulfillment, cart picking, or rules-based batching/cart picking
- Support complex picking rules with business logic that considers split shipments, kitting, gift-wrapping, or personalization
- Customize warehouse setup based on aisles, bins, and shelf sizes
- Setup primary and secondary stock locations with automated bin creator
- Receive multiple purchase orders
- Move goods directly to the pick and reserve location
- Maintain logic for autosuggestion of stocking tasks